Legendary, multi-fuel backpacking stove.
One of MSR's most versatile stoves, the WhisperLite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
- Width (Standard):
- Weight (Standard):
- Length (Standard):
- Height (Standard):
- Minimum Weight (Standard):
- Minimum Weight (Metric):
- Packaged Weight (Standard):
- Packaged Weight (Metric):
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel:
Appx. 110 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel:
Appx. 155 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter:
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter:
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel:
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel:
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel:
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel:
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs offer excellent stability and low weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.