The Anjan and Anjan GT models were created specifically as very light tents for use in snow-free conditions, and are especially good for mobile adventures. All have catenary patterning on the outer tent walls to ensure constant venting while still offering excellent protection from the rain, and their single opening pole sleeves offer quick pitching. Their inner tents have an all-mesh door and a large mesh vent in the rear wall for continual air flow. For very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent, and you can completely roll away the Anjan’s vestibule. Both the Anjan and Anjan GT models are perfect for 3-season backpacking and summer bicycle tours, and are well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season hunts. They are also ideal for warm weather comfort seekers who want to “size up” but still keep the weight very low: the Anjan 2 makes a deluxe solo tent, and the Anjan 3 is lightweight luxury for two. Even the Anjan 2 GT and Anjan 3 are surprisingly light – yet huge – solo shelter options for those who hold spaciousness in the highest regard!
Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/4 lbs 7 oz
Packed Weight: 2.3 kg/5 lbs 1 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1000
Poles (10 mm):
1 x 328, 2 x 285 cm
1 x 129.1, 2 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 16 Y-Peg UL
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).