To make a return or exchange by mail:
Please include a copy of your receipt, invoice or packing list. If you no longer have one of these, please make sure to email us so we know who to process the return back to.
Neptune Mountaineering Online Returns
633 South Broadway
Boulder, Colorado 80305
Due to safety and liability issues, some items are not returnable. This includes, but may not be limited to, all life safety equipment such as:
- Fall protection equipment – including belay devices, carabiners, and webbing
- Harnesses and helmets
- Avalanche transceivers & float bags
- AvaLung once the plastic has been removed from the mouth piece
- GPS & other electronic devices
- Modified or drilled skis
Return & Exchanges
If you find that you need to return a purchase that you’ve made from Neptune Mountaineering, we’ll be happy to refund your money or exchange the item subject to the following criteria:
- Items must be returned within 30 days & accompanied by the original receipt
- All returned items must be in new & unused condition (including footwear)
All original tags should be attached
Sale & Clearance Items
Sale and clearance items are sold “as is” and are not returnable.
Price Match Guarantee
Neptune Mountaineering will gladly match advertised prices from other “brick & mortar” stores that are located in the Colorado area. The item must be an exact match and from a retailer who has the item in stock. This “price match guarantee” is available only at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retro-actively.