Optimally insulated down jacket.
For years, the Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket has been providing mountaineers and outdoor enthusiasts with reliable warmth at minimal weight. Now we’ve taken it a step further. Whether as your outer layer on summer alpine tours or as a mid-layer in the winter, this RDS-certified 800 fill power goose down jacket offers responsibly sourced insulation in accordance with animal welfare practices. The outer material is both lightweight and exceptionally durable, keeping you cozy warm without weighing you down. The slit pockets are positioned higher for easy access even while wearing a climbing harness and backpack. The hood, 2-way zipper and a hem drawstring make the Broad Peak IN Hooded Jacket a practical companion for many years of mountain adventures.
90% White goose down, 10% White goose feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Low packing volume
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Elastic cuffs
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Elastic border on hood for perfect fit
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Filled with 105 g 90/10 goose down (800 fill power)