In bounds or out of bounds, the Kamber 30 is the perfect choice for all-mountain and freeride adventures when you need to balance freedom of movement with carrying capacity. This mid-sized snowpack offers a quick-access avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage in the main compartment, an insulated hydration sleeve, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls, a scratch-free goggle pocket and a helmet carry for steamy ascents. It offers both ski and snowboard carry options. The LightWire suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry when breaking trail toward distant peaks and provide a stable fit for dynamic descents. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR coating that sheds moisture.
Load Range: 15-30 lbs.
Pack Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Volume: 30 liters
- Avalanche safety kit storage with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Quick and easy diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Single ice tool carry loop and attachment point
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal zipper stash pocket
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- A-frame ski carry
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Additional easy-access accessories/wet gear stash pocket