For backcountry skiers who are tired of compromising on performance to save weight, The Zero G Tour Scout comes in at just 1,360g and is designed for advanced skiers who are looking for a more forgiving flex but still want to send it in the backcountry. Thanks to a polyurethane cuff, Grilamid shell and an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, the Tour Scout can rip up the skin track with the best of them. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout’s 120 flex shines, making this touring boot super fun and stable for the downhill.
Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
Customization Shell: C.A.S.
Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
Forward Lean: 12°-13°
Ramp Angle: 3°
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
DOUBLE BLOCKING MOBILITY CUFF SYSTEM
- A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
- Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
- Self-adjusting system reduces every kind of pain