The Pinnacle. The cream of the crop. The Peak. Call it what you want, but rest assured Tecnica’s first sub-1000-gram touring boot lives up to its name. Born from our fit-and-performance-first ethos, the Zero G Peak W is built to be extremely light and efficient on the uphill, yet maintain the power and downhill performance you’ve come to know and expect from a Tecnica boot. Adapted from our experience in the alpine world, the Zero G Peak W uses a semi-overlap shell design, allowing the boot to wrap the foot better which not only increases comfort but significantly improves downhill performance. What's more, the women's specific CAS shell and CAS Light liner provide for a better anatomical fit for women and allow for slight customization in the way of punching or grinding - something that until now, has been unheard of in this space. A bi-directional carbon fiber plate underfoot reinforces the torsional stability, allowing for better power transmission to the ski, and the efficient single lever T-Hike mechanism provides maximum walkability with a 75-degree range of motion. The Zero G Peak W is a true women's specific light-touring boot built the Tecnica way – Fit to bag every peak on your checklist and out-ski your posse on the way down.
Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
Customization Shell: C.A.S.
Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Quick Step-In Low tech inserts
Shell: Carbon co-injected, Wrapping Shell Construction with gaither, Power Frame Construction
Cuff: Carbon co-injected, Power Frame Construction
Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Anatomical Pre-Shaped - Breathable Membrane
Buckles: 2 Light Aluminium, wrapping construction, Hiking position
Powerstrap: 40 mm light strap - Power Lock
Extra Features: Free Move hinge points, Carbon Reinforced Sole
Forward Lean: 13°
Ramp Angle: 3°
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
- The T-Hike is a lighter interpretation of the Zero G Tour Double Blocking Mechanism. It offers strong, progressive ﬂex and great lateral power transmission. The shell is connected to the cuff at two separate points, and once in hiking mode it guarantees unrestricted walkability. In addition, the internal spoiler delivers unique solidity to the boot on downhill.
WRAPPING SHELL CONSTRUCTION
- In keeping with Tecnica’s high-performance overlap boot construction, the new Zero G Peak shell construction combines the wrapping ﬁt of a high-performance boot with the walkability of a touring boot. Once you close the shell buckle with the cable system, the foot is ﬁrmly wrapped for uncompromising downhill performance.
POWER FRAME & CARBON CO-INJECTION
- Thanks to a new generation of carbon co-injected shell material, the Zero G Peak is strong, powerful and smooth while skiing. The Power Frame construction increases stiffness and torsional resistance, yet allows to reduce the thickness of the shell.