The ability to access and ski in the backcountry is a wonderful priveledge that we think everyone should be able to experience, which is why we've developed the Zero G Tour Team so that young rippers can get out earlier and develop the necessry skills and respect for the mountains. The Zero G Tour Team features much of the same technology as the adult boots, including our double blocking walk mechanism with a 55-degree range of motion, and weighs in at just 1500g (MP 24.5) for maximum efficiency on the skin track. What's more, the 4-buckle, 100-flex CAS shell packs all the performance a junior shredder could ask for, making the Zero G Tour Team a proper touring boot for young skiers who are ready to explore what lies beyond the resort boundaries.
Customization Shell: C.A.S.
Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
Liner: LIGHT - Sanitized® lining and footbed
Buckles: 4 Light Aluminium, Hiking position
Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment, Rental Ready
Forward Lean: 12°-13°
Ramp Angle: 3°
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME)
- The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
DOUBLE BLOCKING MOBILITY CUFF SYSTEM
- A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
- Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
- Self-adjusting system reduces every kind of play