BD's warmest, professional-grade ski gloves built for women who are out there day-in, day-out on both sides of the resort boundary, the Women’s Guide Gloves fend off the coldest, wettest days of the season. The Guide’s tough and protective shell combines woven nylon and goat leather for both stretch and durability, while a GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable insert keeps intruding moisture at bay. Inside, the glove’s removable liner features an ultra-cozy combination of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, boiled wool and soft fleece keep hands toasty through plummeting temps, while a generous powder cuff seals out snow.
Weight Per Pair: 193 g (6.8 oz
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant shell features durable goat leather and nylon
- Removable liner feature 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, boiled wool and 200 g fleece palm lining
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection