The women's Cuesta has been specifically designed to meet women's fit requirements (higher waist & larger thighs). It is a multipurpose rock-climbing harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers.
The sleek, slim design with laminatde waist belt and elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with a minimal weigth (285 g in size M). The lightweight body fabric and the tie-in points made out of high tenacity nylon improves resistance and durability of the harness. It has four gear loops: two front with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 back, flush for backpack compatibility. It is the harness to carry everywhere you go.
|Dimensions Waist (cm)||63-76||68-81||74-87||81-94|
|Dimensions Legs (cm)||46-54||50-58||54-62||59-67|
- Four gear loops: 2 front, with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 back, flush for backpack compatibility.
- Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loop, optimized for comfort
- Adaptative elastic adjustment of the leg loops
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing or long multi-pitch routes.