The Rocket is a top-level workhorse for alpinists and ice climbers who rely on their ice screws in big mountain terrain. The chromoly steel construction is lightweight, strong and durable. The front teeth have been engineered for the fastest placements even in the coldest, most compact ice. Reverse angle threads ensure smooth driving and maximum holding power. Compact chromoly hanger aligns with the screw to pull in an optimal direction and racks well on both sides of the harness. Fold out crank knobs are color coded for easy identification.
- Top-level ice screws designed for advanced alpinists and ice climbers
- Lightweight, strong and durable chromoly steel construction
- Reverse angle threads for smooth driving and maximum holding power
- Front teeth engineered for the fastest and easiest placements even in the coldest, most compact ice
- Chromoly steel hanger aligns with the screw to pull in an optimal direction for maximum holding power and racks well on either side of the harness
- Fold out crank knobs are color coded for easy identification
- EN 568 certified