A serious down jacket with full box wall construction, the perfect solution for alpinists pushing hard on remote peaks.
Whether winter alpinism or remote arctic journeys are your preferred form of suffering, warm, light, reliable kit is crucial to success. Striking a balance between insulation, weight and mobility is tough in the knowledge of what's to come but the K7 Jacket is without compromise.
Weight : 820g / 28.9oz
100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
- DRILITE® Loft 30D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 300g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- EXL system incorporated into back of jacket
- Full Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, chest pocket, inner mesh water bottle pocket and large zipped mesh inner pocket
- DRILITE® Loft 30D inner hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords