This lightweight down jacket is developed for ski touring but is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities where you need to keep the weight and pack volume down. You can use it both as an outer layer or an insulation layer underneath a shell jacket.
It has a premium aeroDownproof face fabric to provide lightweight weather protection and soft touch and is insulated with first-class down, offering superior insulation at a low weight.
The face fabric is a woven lightweight (27g/ m2) down-proof 10D recycled nylon fabric. It has been treated with PFC-free DWR for extra water repellency. The down fill is a premium RDS 2.0-certified 850fp down (175g in men’s L/158g in women’s M). This high-performance down quality is perfect for activities requiring lightweight yet very efficient insulation.
Key features include a helmet-compatible storm hood with one-hand adjustment, hand warming pockets, a chest pocket, one-hand hem adjustment, soft brushed chin protection, and internal Powerstretch cuffs.
The jacket has a technical fit with a Y-cut and articulated arms for good alpine movement. It can easily be compressed into a packable pocket.
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
- Polartec® Power Stretch Pro™
- Recycled Fibers
- More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.
- PFC Free DWR
- Bluesign Certified Fabric
- Responsible Down Standard
- Articulated elbows
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- Down insulated
- Durable water repellent treated material
- Exterior hangloop
- Hand warming pockets with zipper closure
- Innerplacket to prevent coldspots
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Packable in pocket
- Printed logotypes
- Quilted down construction
- Sleeve-end with internal stretch cuff
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for climbing helmet with one-hand adjustment
- YKK® front zipper 4mm