Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/4 lbs 7 oz
Packed Weight: 2.4 kg/5 lbs 5 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm):
2 x 344, 1 x 285 cm
2 x 135.4, 1 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 12 V-Peg
"Minimum Weight" refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. "Packed Weight" includes all items that come with the tent.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear. Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free-standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately.
- Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).